Elizabeth A. Martineau
Martineau King PLLC
8701 Red Oak Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28217
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, Elizabeth embodies tenaciousness, an unsurpassed work ethic, and above all, complete loyalty to her clients. With extensive trial experience before state and federal courts, Elizabeth offers clients maturity, precise legal analysis, and—when needed—aggressive representation. Elizabeth began her law practice as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney prosecuting in the federal court system. She brings a wealth of experience to her representation of professionals, corporations, and businesses involved in complex legal matters. Elizabeth holds a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating.
- Western New England College School of Law, J.D.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., cum laude
- Naval Justice School
- North Carolina, 1999
- South Carolina, 2009
- United States District Court, Eastern, Middle, and Western District of N.C., 2000
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2002
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- United States District Court, South Carolina, 2011
- Defense Research Institute
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- North Carolina Women’s Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Military Officers Association of America
The experienced attorneys at Martineau King PLLC provide services to a variety of construction industry clients including:
Our attorneys counsel construction industry clients on all aspects of the business including:
The attorneys at Martineau King PLLC are experienced, thorough, and fierce litigators. We litigate on a broad range of construction issues including:
Our attorneys understand the current economic climate. We know that all businesses, even the most successful ones, need to manage their costs more closely than ever. Our clients benefit from the focused and personal attention available at our boutique firm, combined with the sophistication and expertise found at larger firms. Our partners practiced with large, prominent law firms before forming the offices of Martineau King PLLC.
At Martineau King PLLC , you get big firm talent without the big firm fees. Our attorneys are careful with your money. We provide litigation budgets and expense projections so that you can effectively manage the cost of your defense. We run our law firm like a business, keeping our overhead down so that we can provide well-priced services without any compromise in quality.
Martineau King PLLC successfully handles all levels of litigation and consultation for businesses with legal issues in North Carolina, and South Carolina.