Bradley D. Fisher
Fisher Bren & Sheridan, LLP
920 Second Avenue South,
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: (612) 332-0100
Brad’s practice focuses on construction law, product liability, premise liability, environmental & pollution, toxic tort and mass tort litigation. With a degree in mechanical engineering, Brad understands the technical nature of product liability and construction claims, and catastrophic losses. He has lead many catastrophic loss investigations, including grain bin collapses, electrical and mechanical failures, propane explosions, failures at chemical processing plants and power plants, and failures at data centers.
Brad represents small and large contractors, builders, and developers in construction disputes, employment issues, contract disputes, construction delays, and mechanic lien claims. Brad also represents architects and engineers in professional liability claims.
Brad represents numerous product manufacturers in litigation across the country. He consults with equipment manufacturers on proper warning labels, instructions, and manuals. He has litigated multimillion-dollar cases in both federal and state courts involving both personal injury and property damage claims.
He has achieved the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell rating for legal ability and adherence to professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.* Brad has been included in the Minnesota Super Lawyers® list by Minnesota Law & Politics magazine in the area of Construction Litigation.
He is a member of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, Defense Research Institute, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, and The Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance.
Awards and Honors:
- Multi-year recognition by peers in Super Lawyers® list by Minnesota Law & Politics
- AV peer rated by Martindale Hubbell® (the highest rating available)
- Named 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation by American Lawyer Media
- Named 2012 Top Rated Lawyer in Construction Law by American Lawyer Media
- Representation of contractors and developers in hundreds of multi-family home, single family home, and commercial construction defect cases.
- Representation of environmental contractors in claims involving RCRA and TOSCA violations.
- Represented electrical contractor in $50+ million fire loss involving a power plant in Illinois.
- Represented cleaning contractor in a double amputation case involving a worker falling into meat processing equipment.
- Represented torchiere lamp manufacturer in fire litigation nationwide.
- Represented electrical contractor in data center litigation involving underground routing of electrical conduits.
- Represented chemical manufacturers in wrongful death and chemical burn cases.
- Representation of clients working with OSHA & MPCA regarding release of hazardous materials and cleanup costs.
- Representation of property owner in investigation of alleged legionnaires’ outbreak.
Fisher Bren & Sheridan, LLP represents and advises general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, developers, architects and engineers in transactions and disputes involving single family homes, condominium complexes, townhome developments, shopping centers, commercial and industrial buildings. Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating and arbitrating residential and commercial construction disputes and defect claims. We also have vast experience in handling contract drafting and negotiations, subcontractor default issues, delay disputes, mechanic’s liens, supplier disputes, risk management counseling, and advising clients on all types of matters concerning construction and real estate development.
Our attorneys have authored treatises and articles on a variety of construction law topics and have presented at continuing legal education seminars on those subjects. Additionally, we have attorneys with onsite construction experience and engineering training, providing us with a deeper understanding of the construction industry and the interests of all involved stakeholders.
Our practice areas include construction defects, business litigation, insurance coverage, insurance subrogation, product liability, toxic torts, catastrophic loss, cybersecurity, data center litigation, fair debt collection claims, alternative dispute resolution, professional liability, conciliation court matters, appellate practice, class action defense, environmental, and general business matters.
Fisher Bren & Sheridan has offices in Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND. We are experienced litigators and are willing to take any case to trial. We have successfully represented clients in complex litigation nationwide. And importantly, we believe we achieve success only when our clients’ goals are met.