Shemilly A. Briscoe
Briscoe Law Group
1060 Wigwam Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89074
Tel: (702) 941-7474
Shemilly A. Briscoe practices in the areas of construction litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury, contractor licensing and administrative matters with the Nevada State Contractor’s Board.
She is an AV Rated Attorney who represents contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, design professionals, and suppliers for mechanic’s lien remedies, mediations, arbitrations and administrative proceedings.
In addition, Ms. Briscoe negotiates and customizes a variety of construction contracts and handles related transactional work and licensing matters.
The office of Briscoe Law Group is best known for their personalized service and attention to detail.
Innovative and Cost Effective Solutions for clients in the construction industry and in business:
- Identify existing and potential problems and immediately strategize solutions
- Maintain contractual notice compliance
- Reduce and avoid confrontational relationships with project participants
- Recommend methods to resolve problems and break deadlocks
- Maintain licensing compliance and avoid revocation
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated since 2012
- Recognized by Super Lawyers every year since 2012 as Mountain States Rising Star
- Southern Nevada’s Top 100 Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine, September 2010 – 2020
- My Vegas Top 100 Lawyers 2018 – 2020
- Construction Law, Rank Las Vegas Tier 1, Best Law Firms, U.S. News
“We want to provide a personal commitment to provide you with the highest level of of service and care from professionals whose mission is to to assist you with challenging legal and business issues before a crisis occurs saving you money, time and stress. In the current economy and business climate, we believe it is critical to focus on revenues and project completion rather than litigation. We understand the importance of cost efficiency and advise our clients with proactive solutions.”